Jakob Müller AG Frick
Tel +41 62 8655 111
Fax +41 62 8655 777
Legal form: corporation
Entered into the Aargau Commercial Register under the company number
VAT number: CHE-106.013.272 MWST
Design & technical realisation: www.online.ch
Terms and conditions of use
- With access to this website, you declare your acceptance of the stated terms and conditions of use.
- The Internet-based service portal “mymueller®” was created in order to provide the business customers of Jakob Müller AG Frick in the B2B segment (legal entities) with information regarding its products and services, and to enable them to obtain products and services via the service portal.
- All business transactions via the service portal “mymueller®” are subject without exception to the General Terms and Conditions of Business of the online “mymueller®” service portal. The information on this website is for your information only and therefore as such produces no legal consequences.
- As far as is possible, all the images and information on this website are subject to copyright protection. The use of such images and information is only permitted with prior written permission of Jakob Müller AG Frick.
- We retain the right to alter the content of this website in any way, at any time, for any reason and without prior announcement, and disclaim any liability for possible consequences of such modifications.
- Jakob Müller AG Frick assumes no liability for current, problem-free and uninterrupted access to the service portal. Equally, Jakob Müller AG Frick accepts no responsibility for damage owing to viruses, which could infect computing equipment or other property when a user accesses or uses these Internet pages, or when a download of any material, data, text, images, video or audio from these pages is initiated.
- Jakob Müller AG Frick accepts legal responsibility for data protection within the terms of its Data Protection Declaration.
- These terms and conditions of use are to be interpreted, implemented and fulfilled in accordance with current Swiss material law. The place of jurisdiction is Frick.
Responsible for the contents: Jakob Müller AG, Schulstrasse 14, CH-5070 Frick, Switzerland, Tel.: +41 62 865 51 11, E-mail: email@example.com